Resilience white paper download
Resilience is a hot topic these days. Unfortunately, much of what is written in the press or self-help guides is either inaccurate or misleading. Too often, readers are left with a false expectation that there is a recipe for ‘mental toughness.’
The reality is more nuanced, and this paper seeks to provide a comprehensive guide to resilience. As a taster for what to expect, here is a very brief article on what resilience is not.
Sign up below to learn:
- What it means to be psychologically and physically resilient
- Why resilience is one of the critical psychological abilities essential for exceptional performance in most fields of endeavour
- The ‘protective factors’ underlying resilience
- How resilience relates to stress and coping mechanisms
- Ways of thinking typical of people experiencing resilient outcomes
- How you can learn to practice specific skills that enhance resilience
Simply complete the form and we will send you the link to download the white paper.