Human Performance Science helps small, fast-growing companies to create high performance, low stress cultures, characterised by positive working relationships. This is achieved through two routes:
- Applying expertise in human performance. Improving; group dynamics, leadership under pressure, decision-making, motivation, interpersonal conflict, group trust, feedback cultures, communication, coping with stress.
- Executive coaching. Along with two colleagues, I offer one-to-one executive coaching for both experienced leaders and those transitioning into leadership positions. A six-month modular programme is offered to novice leaders. Team coaching is also offered to senior leadership teams. The coaching industry is unregulated and dangerous terrain for buyers to navigate. All three of us hold Masters degrees in Coaching and have academic interests in advancing knowledge in the coaching profession.
- Critical-thinking – helping clients sort the wheat from the chaff in the wild west of the organisational development industry.
- Evidence-based approach – which doesn’t mean lazily citing academic research to support our work. It means understanding the limitations of academic research and how it can apply to a client’s world.
- Excellence – in how we work and helping clients to develop excellence in theirs.
- Integrity – honest, transparent, ethical behaviour. Completely committed to sustained attitudinal and behavioural change. Everyone needs to make a living, but peddling nonsense psychobabble isn’t our business.
- MA (Distinction) Coaching and Mentoring Practice
- Primary Certificate in Stress Coaching
- MSc Performance Psychology
- Mindfulness in Schools Project teacher
- Certificate in Coaching
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Certificate in Quantitative Finance
- MSc Investment Analysis
- BA Economics